John Martello

John Martello

John Martello

Vice President Medicare Sales
jmartello@legacyseniorsolutions.com


John Martello heads the Medicare Sales division of Legacy Senior Solutions.

A 20 year veteran of the Medicare Insurance Industry, John's expertise and leadership allows us to take agents at any level and help them succeed in the Medicare marketplace. At heart he is a field agent and knows how to help you identify the key niche markets you can be successful in.

John will show you how we leverage the marketing and sales programs of the large carriers into marketing dollars for you. The more seniors you get in front of that want and need your services, the greater your success will be.

John has a passion for helping the senior community. It's the foundation of everything he does. John is still in the field writing business today... staying connected with agents and keeping close watch on the ongoing changes in the marketplace. John's background and ongoing industry leadership gives him very unique insights into what works and what does not.

Whether it's showing you how to call on Senior Centers, Senior Apartment Complexes, Senior Mobile Home Parks, Assisted Living Facilities, Churches, Senior Associations and Groups, City Low Income Housing Departments, County Social Workers, or a HICAP office, there is more to this industry than just direct mail and telemarketed leads. Referrals and local area marketing are a huge part of success in the Medicare Marketplace. Any agent can market to the 2% of seniors that return a direct mail lead. John will show you how to get to the other 98% of the Senior Community as well.